OUR 10 YEAR FULL REPLACEMENT LIMITED WARRANTY
- Deterioration causing the mattress to have a visible indentation greater than three- fourths (0.75)
of an inch that is not associated with an indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Normal wear requires that a purchaser’s mattress be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.
- A proper bed frame must provide sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation; including a center support and having at least 5-6 legs for queen, king and cal king and 4 leg support for twin and full mattresses. For queen, king, and cal king slatted style bed frames, it is incumbent upon purchaser to ensure that the frame utilized offers ample structural support for the mattress and foundation in view of that particular slatted style frame. Failure to have a proper bed frame may invalidate the limited warranty. The use of a bed frame is important for the life and protection of your sleep system. Neither mattresses, individually, nor sleep systems (mattress and foundation combination) are intended to sit/lay flat on the floor or on a waterbed frame or platform of untreated wood or untreated wood covered with fabric.
- Please Note: Furniture Plus highly recommends a 3-bed beam support system (available from Furniture Plus at an additional cost) or a support system of similar quality that is designed specifically to give slatted style bed frames for queen, king and cal king mattresses additional structural support.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly of the mattress cover.Furniture Plus may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that Furniture Plus replaces the mattress cover, Furniture Plus will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provide
What will Mattress Expertz do?
We will repair or replace the defective Product or the defective component(s) of the Product (e.g., the mattress cover, if applicable). In the case of a manufacturing defect in a component of the Product, such as the mattress cover, we may elect to repair or replace the component rather than replace the entire mattress, and we reserve sole and complete discretion over that election. If we elect to replace the Product or component, you will only be responsible for the shipping charge of the substitution .We will replace it with the model, version, color, or style available at the time of replacement, which may be different in certain respects than the original. If you wish to replace a defective Product with a more expensive Product, you may be required to pay the difference in price between the original Product and the more expensive Product.
Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
How long does the Warranty coverage last?
This Warranty for your new mattress lasts for 10 years from the date of purchase. For the first 3 years the warranty will cover 100% of the cost of a replacement mattress. From years 3-6 the warranty covers 50% of the cost of a new mattress. From years 7-10 the warranty will cover 25% of the cost of a replacement mattress. This system of non-aggressive proration allows Mattress Expertz to offer one of the best warranty in the industry.
- A normal increase in softness of the pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress.
- Comfort preference.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and/or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, or stains. However if there is a warranty defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
- Damage associated with an improper bed frame, foundation, or adjustable base. See above description and illustrations for a proper bed frame